3.07.2011

Kansas Etsy Team

This week MacKomics Studio is the featured artist on the Kansas Etsy Team blog.  Check out my interview and ask me any questions!
http://kansasetsyteam.blogspot.com/2011/02/featured-team-member-tobias-designs.html


I'll be posting new stuff soon, but in the mean time, check out the early entrants to the March Dress-up Challenge on the Sew Loquacious site:  http://sewloquacious.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-dress-up-pop-art.html

Sneak Peek at a piece from a weekend-long monotype printing workshop with Ron Pokrasso..... This is 28 inches tall!


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress design. Congrats on being featured too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your print is fantastic Liza. Congratulations on the interview...it's great. I can't wait to see your March dress...the submissions so far are terrific!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pal, Connie was at that weekend class, I heard lots of good stuff about it from her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...